To be considered part of Aisha & Courtney's Wedding Group, you must book through the group rates and not through any other method (even directly with the hotel). We have negotiated competitive group rates and secured a room block to make this as easy as possible. To participate in all of the wedding-related activities, you must stay at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana as part of the wedding group.
- A refundable deposit in the amount of $100/room is required to reserve your room and book your stay.
- A payment in the amount of one-half of your total booking is due on DATE. Cancellations must be received in writing 7 days prior to this date to be refundable.
- The deadline for the balance to be paid is DATE.
You do not need to know all the parties in the room, the travel dates, or the room category; book your room based on what you think you will need and any changes can be made until the balance due date.
Any changes made to your booking after September 3, 2018, will be subject to a $75 change fee. Any changes requested after the balance due date must be paid for in full upfront even before they are confirmed. All late payments will be assessed a $25 penalty per every 5 business days the payment is late.
Frequently asked questions
+ Can I Set Up a Payment Plan?
Yes! You can structure your payments in one of 3 ways:
- You can make a deposit and then let the balance charge automatically on the balance due date.
- You can make a deposit and ask us to calculate an even amount to charge every month with the last charge to be made on the balance due date.
- You can make a deposit and click the "Make a Payment" button whenever you want to make an additional payment in any amount and if there's any balance left, it will be charged on the balance due date.
+ What is the Cancellation Policy?
Any deposit or payments made towards bookings as part of wedding groups are fully refundable if requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days in advance of March 17, 2019. If a cancellation request is not made in time, all moneys paid towards travel will be nonrefundable.
+ Is Travel Insurance Available?
Travel Insurance is available and highly recommended. Rates are per person, depending on the length of your trip. It is $70 per person for 1-4 nights and $105 per person for 5+ nights. Travel Insurance must be added within 5 days of booking to receive the complimentary Cancel For Any Reason benefit. Please note that once purchased, travel insurance is nonrefundable.
+ Will I Need a Passport?
Yes! A passport book is needed to fly to and from the U.S. and Jamaica - please take the time now to locate your passport and check the expiration date; make sure it is valid for 6 months after your anticipated return date. Check this site for more passport info: https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/passports.html
+ Can You Help Me with Round-Trip Airport Transportation?
We will schedule your round trip transfers as part of your booking for a discounted group rate of $XX per person. In addition, you have the option to add Club Mobay to your booking for a discounted group rate of $XX.
+ Can You Help Me Add CLUB MOBAY To My Trip?
We highly recommend that you opt in for Club Mobay, a service provided by VIP Attractions, to really upgrade your experience with your trip to Negril! Imagine escaping from the stress and chaos of security lines and crowded departure halls to a sanctuary where you can relax and unwind, all while immersed in warm Jamaican hospitality and culture. The 10,000 square foot lounge affords you the space to enjoy a premium bar featuring of course, Red Stripe Beer, complimentary snack bar, high-speed Internet access, shower facilities, and culturally themed specialty rooms. World-renowned Jamaican third world hospitality and charm meet first world innovation at Club Mobay.
Location: Between Gate 9 and Red Stripe Restaurant in the Departure Terminal at Sangster International Airport.
Club Mobay VIP Meet/Greet Arrival Service is $50.00 per person / OPENING HOURS: Open daily 10 AM to 6 PM.
- VIP professional will meet the Client(s) at the exit ramp
- Fast track through Immigration and Customs
- Access to VIP Attractions Limited arrivals lounge
- Refreshments and a cold towel
- VIP escort to ground transportation
- Upon deplaning, descend to the bottom of the ramp, to the Club Mobay *Meeting Point, where you will meet your Club Mobay representative holding a paddle sign with your name displayed.
- Please identify yourself to the representative who will then ensure that your Immigration/Customs forms have been completed before proceeding to the Immigration hall.
- You will then be taken to a VIP fast track line in the Immigration Hall, where the Immigration authorities will process your arrival. Our agents will be on standby to assist with queries.
- Once through with Immigration, your Club Mobay representative will escort you to the Customs Hall, where we will assist in retrieving your checked baggage (if any).
- We will then proceed to the VIP Fast Track line in the Customs hall.
- Once you have cleared customs, you will be escorted to the Club Mobay Arrivals lounge where you will be greeted with a cold towel and refreshments.
- If your hotel offers an arrivals lounge, our representative will escort you there to wait for your ground transportation.
- From the Club Mobay Arrivals lounge you will be escorted outside for transportation to your destination.
Club Mobay VIP Meet/Greet Arrival and Departure is $80.00 per person / OPENING HOURS: Open daily 4 AM to 10 PM.
- Fast track through Immigration and Security
- Complimentary refreshments, alcoholic and non- alcoholic beverages
- Complimentary Business Centre services and WIFI
- Cultural exhibits
- Access to cable televisions
- Sound controlled themed kiddies area
- Shower Facility
- Digicel Conference room
- Guest procedures: Upon arrival at the airport for your departing flight from Jamaica, please proceed through check-in with your airline carrier.
- As you exit the check-in area, look for the Club Mobay sign located opposite Burger King, beside check-in desk 28 and next to entrance for security and immigration
- Head to the check-in desk and you will then be given a ticket to allow access to the VIP fast track. You cannot gain access to the fast track or the lounge without this ticket. This makes it easier to get processed by security and immigration
- Proceed through the fast track in Immigration and Security. This is the line on the left hand side. One section of the ticket will be taken at this stage and our agents will be on standby in case you have any queries
- Once through fast track, please follow the directions to the Club Mobay VIP Departure Lounge just beyond gate 9 where you will be warmly welcomed.
+ Is there a tourist VISA fee?
U.S. travelers flying to Jamaica for tourism do not need a visa for travel up to 90 days.
+ What is the Weather Like?
The weather in Jamaica is hot and humid, June being one of the hottest months with averages in the 80's. July is the hottest month in Montego Bay with an average temperature of 29°C (83°F) and the coldest is January at 25°C (76°F) with the most daily sunshine hours at 11 in July. The wettest month is October with an average of 130mm of rain. There is a gentle breeze that comes off the ocean on most days, so make sure to pack plenty of SPF because the breeze makes it easy to forget just how hot and strong the sun really is!
+ Do I need an Adapter for my Electronics?
You do not need an adapter for your electronics; the outlets in Jamaica will accept U.S. plugs.
+ What if I want to Book Excursions?
I can assist you with booking excursions. Let us know me what kind of activities you'd like to do, how many people, and the date you'd like to go and we can get you rates.
+ Can You Help Me Book Air Travel?
Barefoot Bridal can assist with airfare. Please contact your TA with your travel dates, depature gateway, number of people traveling, and special requests at email@example.com with the wedding name. However BFB cannot guarantee that we have better rates than what you may find on your own.
+ I found a cheaper price online, can you match it?
Finding cheaper rates than the group rates online is very rare! However, if you have found cheaper rates, please take a screen shot that includes the final total price (with all taxes and fees), what the price includes (dates and room category), the website you found it on and the date and time on your computer and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will ask the hotel for a price match. It may take several business days to hear back from the groups department for the match. We have been successful in the past in reducing entire group contracts, but hotels can also reject price matches due to having a group contract in place.
If you are ready to book your stay, please click BOOK NOW below. When your card is processed, you will receive an e-mail with your invoice. Please check that invoice to confirm that everything is correct. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us!